Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Rooms for Salado Fest

Mickey
Mickey Posts: 19,669
Two items. The Inn on the Creek will be the host hotel once more. We have made changes to first come first serve to stay there. 6 of the 19 rooms have been taken from yesterday. Also I will make a special deal with Holiday Inn Express once more but she is out till Sat. Should get about 40/50 rooms there and also a number next door at the Best Western. Please do not call them till I get a room rate. This is the letter from Will at the Inn. Mickey, Later this evening I will be unblocking all the rooms for the 2014 Salado Eggfest! Per our discussion, no one will be automatically renewed for the 2014 Eggfest from 2013. All reservations can be booked online via the Inn on the Creek website, which is www.inncreek.com (the calendar in the upper left corner of the homepage allows online booking). To book that weekend requires a two night stay, so no rooms will show as available if someone indicates they will only be in Salado one night. Regular lodging rates apply. I've already started getting calls from Eggheads and told them the rooms can be booked online later this evening. Looking forward to 2014's Salado Eggfest being the BEST EVER! In the Spirit of Hospitality, Will
Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments