Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

BBQ chicken lasagna

...and regular Italian lasagna. Tastes better than it looks...the smoke flavor really sets it apart :)

• Black_BadgerBlack_Badger Posts: 1,127
    They both look plenty good from here. BBQ on the left?
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
  • Yup. I mixed cheddar with mozz on the BBQ one so it probably looks like it's burnt in the pic  :-?
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 7,267
    Look very tasty... :)
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,570
    The both look great!  Tell us more about the BBQ chicken lasagna, please. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• SickEyeDiazSickEyeDiaz Posts: 162
    edited August 2013
    The both look great!  Tell us more about the BBQ chicken lasagna, please. 
    "A gentlemen never tells!"

But seriously, about a 70/30 mix of BBQ sauce/ketchup. Then a little mustard, brown sugar, worch. sauce, garlic and onion powder, italian seasoning, a big can of canned chicken, and some tomato paste to tie it all together. Then I just put it together with no-boil noodles and a mix of mozz and cheddar cheese. I used hickory chips to give it an awesome smoke flavor, which tasted awesome in the italian lasagna too.

Pretty easy.
  • bud812bud812 Posts: 1,514
    Canned chicken??? Go to your room & no dinner for you tonight young man!!!!  :-O

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• LOL I know right!