Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Beer Fridge!!!!

Stocked up and ready for the weekend!
image.jpg 490.5K
·

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,218
    Running a little low aren't you? :))
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • AquacopAquacop Posts: 467
    Holy Selections, very nice, tell me what time to come over!
    LBGE 2013 Located in Savannah, Georgia
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,017
    This is what hurricanes do to southerners.... scouts taught me to be prepared...

·
  • Drewdlc17Drewdlc17 Posts: 124
    This proves that even hurricanes have a bright side!
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,149
    Nola, I like your de-liver-y cart
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,017
    hahah...my liver hates you ;)

·
  • kbutler84kbutler84 Posts: 102
    Love me some Southern Tier Pumking on a crisp fall day.  Just need the fall to get here!
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,822
    edited August 2013
    Think how dangerous he'll be on that cargo bike he's been building..... the Cirrhosis Cycle...

Great beer fridge, I've seen 7-11s with less choice.
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,553
    Jealous
    Seattle, WA
    ·
    kbutler84 said:

Love me some Southern Tier Pumking on a crisp fall day.  Just need the fall to get here!

+bazillion. That is my favorite pumpkin ale. I have 2 plus 2 creme brulee. I'm just waiting on dogfish head to release there's.
    ·
  • I'm crying
    Conway, S.C.
    ·
  • RickyBobbyRickyBobby Posts: 698
    I can't believe with that great selection that there isn't a Newcastle to be found in there.
    My PitMaster IQ120 FREAKIN ROCKS!!!!!!! Current BGE arsenal: XL & MiniMax
    ·
  • radamoradamo Posts: 349
    +bazillion. That is my favorite pumpkin ale. I have 2 plus 2 creme brulee. I'm just waiting on dogfish head to release there's.
    The Dogfish Head IPA's are outstanding!
    Long Island, NY
    ·
  • billyraybillyray Posts: 1,120

Drewdlc17 Your beer and my freezer beer glasses should get together.

Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small and waiting on a mini
    ·
    billyray said:

Drewdlc17 Your beer and my freezer beer glasses should get together.

Billyray, looks like a match made in heaven!
    ·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,266
    edited August 2013
    My "Beer Bunker" in the basement.  Been drinking it down quite a bit to get it manageable since this pic.
    image"IMG00234"">image
    XL BGE and Mini Max in Cincinnati, Ohio
    "REMEMBER DUANE ALLMAN"
    ·
    @YEMTray. Wow, that's impressive! Bunker? Looks like you have your own adult beverage store! When I get a basement I'm going to just like you.
    ·
  • bccomstockbccomstock Posts: 332
    This is what hurricanes do to southerners.... scouts taught me to be prepared...
    Guess I'll be evacuating to NOLA on the next one.. Doesn't look like the system coming off the Yucatan will be developing, but not much time to strengthen even if it does.  But Erin in the Atlantic will be one to watch.
    LBGE
    MS Gulf Coast - Proud member of the Who Dat Nation!
    My Not Frequently Updated Blog: http://datcue.wordpress.com
    ·
    If your an IPA drinker you got to adventure into some Stone IPA's. I say they are the best IPA brewery around. Dogfish Head doesn't compare.
    image.jpg 1.2M
    ·
  • Drewdlc17 said:
    If your an IPA drinker you got to adventure into some Stone IPA's. I say they are the best IPA brewery around. Dogfish Head doesn't compare.
    Lots of people would disagree with your last sentence there, my friend. I love Stone's IPA but Dogfish's 90 minute IPA is right up there.
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

Currently in Albuquerque, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
    ·
    I'm going to have to agree with @johnincarolina on that one. They are very evenly rated on most websites(beer advocate) I think tomato tuh-mah-to applies here.
    ·
  • gabrieggergabriegger Posts: 433
    I'll be right over - forgot your phone number please resend in case I get lost!

the city above Toronto - Noodleville wtih 2 Large 1 Mini

·
  • B&BKnoxB&BKnox Posts: 243
    On the bright is there such a thing as a bad IPA, like pizza and sex even when not great its good. 
    Be Well

Knoxville TN
    ·
    Nothing wrong with Dogfish IPA. But I think Stone has a little more bite. I'm not a fan of to many sweet beers. I know Dogfish IPA isn't sweet but Stone is hardcore!
    ·
  • MayberryMayberry Posts: 466
    Sweetwater has a great IPA, and Terrapin Hopzilla is great, if you can get it. I recently tried Highland Gaelic Ale, too...and it's my new go-to beer.
    Athens, GA
    ·
    edited August 2013
    @Mayberry the Sweetwater IPA is fantastic. It's got a distinct piney taste. One if my favorites for sure. Hopzilla doesn't live up to its name tho.
    ·
  • MayberryMayberry Posts: 466
    I spoke incorrectly.....it's Hop2 (Squared) that I was thinking of. It's sme good stuff. Hopsecutioner isn't all that, though. I live in Athens,GA...so, I try to give all Terrapin beers a fair shake. Spike and John, the owners, are great guys and are growing a really cool business.
    Athens, GA
    ·
  • I like beer too. Beer fridges are proof that God loves you.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
    ·
  • FoghornFoghorn Posts: 2,333
    I like beer too. Beer fridges are proof that God loves you.

Ben Franklin said that - right?

"The problem with quotes in the internet is that it is so hard to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

·