Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Hatch Chili Figs

Have not posted in a while due to being Summer and I got outdoor activities that need to be done. Well Hatch chili season is one of my favorite things (kinda like Christmas to me). I just got home from being up north for the last two weeks and eating canned vegetables and other crap my dad conjured up, so I needed something tasty.

I did do a stuffed chicken breast tonight with Hatch Chili and Gouda cheese (forgot Pics).

But this was one of my ideas I had been thinking of lately. I love FIGS and I do mean LOVE so I decided to stuff them with Goat Cheese that I had mixed with orange honey and then laid a hot hatch inside, wrapped with prosciutto. put on the egg raised direct around 300, Let it go to I saw the cheese bubbling slightly and then drizzled with honey.

I felt like it was my finest hour. Had a friend over and he flipped out. Nothing better than Figs and Hatch Chili's.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

Comments