Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Stove for the wife

Options
Wife said she wanted a new stove before I got a new boat. She seems happy ! "I think"
This will be placed in the Outdoor Kitchen we are planing. Now I just need to teach her how to run the chainsaw and wood splitter.

I went to bed last night mean and woke up meaner !  
"Matt Dillon"

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Actually that is beautiful! Looks like one leg is broken off, but do you have it? I'm sure you are kidding, but I bet repaired and reconditioned at least for appearance sake some antique lover doing a renovation of an old home would give you a pretty penny for that!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    Very cool. That would be a challenge to learn to cook on for sure.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Toolmaster
    Options
    One leg is broken off but I do have it !  I can weld it up with no problem. The plan is to fix it up and I may build a new stand so it is a bit higher and it will get used in the outdoor kitchen. Only part missing is the shaker handle, I know I can build one for that. Other than that it is in great shape. Some new bolts and some seals this thing should work like new before long.
    "Matt Dillon"

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    Oh, then you were serious! Now - when do you go buy your new boat?
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Toolmaster
    Options
    Wont be long !  Looking at the Phoenix.
    "Matt Dillon"

• GaryLange
    GaryLange Posts: 418
    Options
    That is going to be pretty nice when you get it ready for use. It would be something to try a hand at cooking something on it. That is a great find for sure.