Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New Stove for the wife

Wife said she wanted a new stove before I got a new boat. She seems happy ! "I think"
This will be placed in the Outdoor Kitchen we are planing. Now I just need to teach her how to run the chainsaw and wood splitter.

I went to bed last night mean and woke up meaner !  
"Matt Dillon"

·

Comments

• RRPRRP Posts: 15,863
    edited August 2013
    Actually that is beautiful! Looks like one leg is broken off, but do you have it? I'm sure you are kidding, but I bet repaired and reconditioned at least for appearance sake some antique lover doing a renovation of an old home would give you a pretty penny for that!
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,982
    Very cool. That would be a challenge to learn to cook on for sure.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • One leg is broken off but I do have it !  I can weld it up with no problem. The plan is to fix it up and I may build a new stand so it is a bit higher and it will get used in the outdoor kitchen. Only part missing is the shaker handle, I know I can build one for that. Other than that it is in great shape. Some new bolts and some seals this thing should work like new before long.
    "Matt Dillon"

·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 15,863
    Oh, then you were serious! Now - when do you go buy your new boat?
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • Wont be long !  Looking at the Phoenix.
    "Matt Dillon"

·
  • GaryLangeGaryLange Posts: 281
    That is going to be pretty nice when you get it ready for use. It would be something to try a hand at cooking something on it. That is a great find for sure.
    ·