Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Wings

Wing night!

I know it will surprise all of you that they were done in Dichikos Garlic.
Pasquali Luciano
Buon appetito to all the BGE family
XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·

Comments

• hapsterhapster Posts: 6,779
    They look damn good Doc!
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,269
    Nice Doc. What is Dichikos Garlic?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    Picture 3 accurately depicts what my plate would have looked like if I had been invited (I guess invitation got lost in the mail). Ignore the carrot chips, give me the wings.

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,312
    Mickey said:
    Nice Doc. What is Dichikos Garlic?
    https://dichickos.com/
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·
  • Good work Doc!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.