Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Hotdog

2»

Comments

• bo_mullbo_mull Posts: 344
    Ballpark Franks, Everything taste good cooked on the egg.

Cleveland, TN.

LG BGE, PSWOO2, Stoker WIFI.

• beteezbeteez Posts: 400
    Hoffmans from Buffalo. Publix just started carrying them.
  • Chubbs said:

What is your favorite brand? Got to cook dogs and burgers for 25 on Saturday.

As far as burgers, I've started just doing sliders on Kings Hawaian rolls if I'm doing burgers and dogs for a big crowd so guests can try both without getting too full. It also seems easier for me to cook a bunch of small sliders.

Little Rock, AR

• onedbguruonedbguru Posts: 694
    ++1 Nathan's
  • sumoconnellsumoconnell Posts: 1,030
    Hill Country Fare, red hot dogs from HEB, sold in cardboard box.  Lips and assholes. (Not sold on some HEBs, and never know why)  

Or vienna beef whenever i'm in the Chicagoland area.  Beef lips and beef assholes.

Since we're OT today - I also like the big huge bag of popcorn from (some) HEB, Rico's butter and cheddar flavors.  Pillow case of popcorn.. zits and blood pressure, goes great with a beer.

And I like chics, they are cool.  So is the Fonz.  So is Honda
    Honda.jpg 264.2K
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • WakefanWakefan Posts: 51
    Nathan's all the way!
  • I'm a boar's head guy but I love all the good ones. 

• GoatseggGoatsegg Posts: 108
    Hebrew Nats or Nathan's
    -The Goat
    Marietta, GA
    XL BGE

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,546
    Stone cold pimp!
  • RLeeperRLeeper Posts: 480
    Nathan's Dinner Size. Four to a pack and hard to find.
    Extra Large, Large, and Mini. Tucker, GA
  • 500500 Posts: 1,793
    Lit said:
    If you have a BJs membership some of their stores carry a brand called Pearl that are really good. If not Henrew National or I have found the Kirkland brand from Costco are actually good.

Agree Pearl is very very good.
    Large BGE; Midlothian, Virginia
    I like Pig Butts and I can not lie.
    "Barbecue is a journey, one meal at a time."