Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Butcherblock Top -- sealed finish

I decided against staining the top for my table and went with sealing it only.  It darkened the color a touch but I actually like it better.  Hope you like!  This is the finish that I will offer my customers unless they want it unfinished.  Comments and suggestions please..................thanks.

The Nest Whisperer
·

Comments

• Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    Well done!

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·
  • tamu2009tamu2009 Posts: 288
    Dammmmmmn. Do like!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LBGE 2013 - MiniMax 2015 - Seemingly every accessory the fine folks at CGS sell - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
    ·
  • SaltySamSaltySam Posts: 414

I said the exact same thing as tamu.  "Damn!"  That is bee-yoo-tiful.

LBGE since June 2012

Omaha, NE

·
  • Thank y'all. I'm selling these tables and tops if anyone is looking
    The Nest Whisperer
    ·
  • CharlesmaneriCharlesmaneri Posts: 1,295
    how much for exactly what your showing in you photos ?

2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • rtt121rtt121 Posts: 645
    I really like that.

Cant wait till I put up a deck and can add something like that.
    Medium, and XL eggs in Galloway NJ.  Just outside of Atlantic City.  
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,564
    My only question is when selling these tables, how do you get them to the buyer? I love the top.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • how much for exactly what your showing in you photos ?

There is too much information to type, too many options and too much detail to try and explain.  Please call me at (859) 608 - 1530 and I'll be happy to go thru it with you.  Thanks.

The Nest Whisperer
    ·
  • henapple said:
    My only question is when selling these tables, how do you get them to the buyer? I love the top.

I ship them via LTL carrier in a crate....or I drive them to you myself.  Whatever is the cheapest and easiest way to get my product out there.

The Nest Whisperer
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,564
    Just wondering. Someone else is promoting tables and just curious how they get there.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • finsterfinster Posts: 133
    Damn!
    MBGE in Charleston

·
  • Nailed it!  Where are you located?
    Simi Valley, California
    ·
  • StlScottStlScott Posts: 77

Absolutely beautiful.

StlScott

·
  • Nailed it!  Where are you located?

I'm in Lexington, KY....down here in God's Country. What are you looking for? I've got an excellent shipping company.
    The Nest Whisperer
    ·
  • great looking stuff but please direct people to your site or email to do yo bidness. it will get ugly if you direct sell here on the site.

·
  • Got it. Thanks
    The Nest Whisperer
    ·
  • Got it. Thanks
    <br no worries. I'm all about a guy making a living and it's cool to interact with people on here and talk shop etc. It just never ends well when the selling process happens here. there are a few guys on here who do it right- follow their lead an you'll be in good shape. those guys are tjv (tom from Ceramic Grill Store) CGW- Franco from ceramic grill works and stlcharcoal (the guy who owns rockwood charcoal- forgot his name). If you want to see how NOT to do it, look up boomer from mangrates :))

·
  • Sweet. Thanks for the heads up
    The Nest Whisperer
    ·
  • Sweet. Thanks for the heads up
    10-4.

·
  • I just looked up the "Boomer" thing.....Wow.  Y'all some ball breakers......what did he do?  His grates that bad?
    The Nest Whisperer
    ·
  • robnybbqrobnybbq Posts: 1,796
    Stripedegg - Check your inbox.

Garnerville, NY
    ·
  • robnybbq said:
    Stripedegg - Check your inbox.

robnybbq -- I've looked every couple of minutes.....still got nothing.
    The Nest Whisperer
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,848
    edited August 2013
    Rob added a comment rather than sending a message.  I have done that myself, that is how I know :)

Go to your profile page and you can see the comment.

<edit> 
    Oops..I see you already responded to that.  

FYI, if you go to someone's profile page click the [Message] button near the top right to send a message.  If you just type in the box it adds a comment.  

Beautiful tables by the way!

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,684
    @stripedegg, do you have a website?
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
    ·
  • jaydub58 said:
    @stripedegg, do you have a website

Check your inbox.....
    The Nest Whisperer
    ·