Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Butcherblock Top -- sealed finish

I decided against staining the top for my table and went with sealing it only.  It darkened the color a touch but I actually like it better.  Hope you like!  This is the finish that I will offer my customers unless they want it unfinished.  Comments and suggestions please..................thanks.

The Nest Whisperer
·

Comments

• Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    Well done!

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·
  • tamu2009tamu2009 Posts: 237
    Dammmmmmn. Do like!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LBGE - Custom Table - CGW Swing Grate - Fastest Thermapen you can't see because it's camo- Been e-gging ever since 2013! - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
    ·
  • SaltySamSaltySam Posts: 370

I said the exact same thing as tamu.  "Damn!"  That is bee-yoo-tiful.

LBGE since June 2012

Omaha, NE

·
  • Thank y'all. I'm selling these tables and tops if anyone is looking
    The Nest Whisperer
    ·
  • CharlesmaneriCharlesmaneri Posts: 1,284
    how much for exactly what your showing in you photos ?

2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • rtt121rtt121 Posts: 629
    I really like that.

Cant wait till I put up a deck and can add something like that.
    Medium, and XL eggs in Galloway NJ.  Just outside of Atlantic City.  
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,210
    My only question is when selling these tables, how do you get them to the buyer? I love the top.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • how much for exactly what your showing in you photos ?

There is too much information to type, too many options and too much detail to try and explain.  Please call me at (859) 608 - 1530 and I'll be happy to go thru it with you.  Thanks.

The Nest Whisperer
    ·
  • henapple said:
    My only question is when selling these tables, how do you get them to the buyer? I love the top.

I ship them via LTL carrier in a crate....or I drive them to you myself.  Whatever is the cheapest and easiest way to get my product out there.

The Nest Whisperer
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,210
    Just wondering. Someone else is promoting tables and just curious how they get there.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • finsterfinster Posts: 124
    Damn!
    MBGE in Charleston

·
  • Nailed it!  Where are you located?
    Simi Valley, California
    ·
  • StlScottStlScott Posts: 77

Absolutely beautiful.

StlScott

·
  • Nailed it!  Where are you located?

I'm in Lexington, KY....down here in God's Country. What are you looking for? I've got an excellent shipping company.
    The Nest Whisperer
    ·
  • great looking stuff but please direct people to your site or email to do yo bidness. it will get ugly if you direct sell here on the site.

·
  • Got it. Thanks
    The Nest Whisperer
    ·
  • Got it. Thanks
    <br no worries. I'm all about a guy making a living and it's cool to interact with people on here and talk shop etc. It just never ends well when the selling process happens here. there are a few guys on here who do it right- follow their lead an you'll be in good shape. those guys are tjv (tom from Ceramic Grill Store) CGW- Franco from ceramic grill works and stlcharcoal (the guy who owns rockwood charcoal- forgot his name). If you want to see how NOT to do it, look up boomer from mangrates :))

·
  • Sweet. Thanks for the heads up
    The Nest Whisperer
    ·
  • Sweet. Thanks for the heads up
    10-4.

·
  • I just looked up the "Boomer" thing.....Wow.  Y'all some ball breakers......what did he do?  His grates that bad?
    The Nest Whisperer
    ·
  • robnybbqrobnybbq Posts: 1,680
    Stripedegg - Check your inbox.

Garnerville, NY
    ·
  • robnybbq said:
    Stripedegg - Check your inbox.

robnybbq -- I've looked every couple of minutes.....still got nothing.
    The Nest Whisperer
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,587
    edited August 2013
    Rob added a comment rather than sending a message.  I have done that myself, that is how I know :)

Go to your profile page and you can see the comment.

<edit> 
    Oops..I see you already responded to that.  

FYI, if you go to someone's profile page click the [Message] button near the top right to send a message.  If you just type in the box it adds a comment.  

Beautiful tables by the way!

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg wing. 
    2014 Wing King's Apprentice
    ·
  • jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,389
    @stripedegg, do you have a website?
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
    ·
  • jaydub58 said:
    @stripedegg, do you have a website

Check your inbox.....
    The Nest Whisperer
    ·