Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Remodel Ribs

Options
Doc_Eggerton
Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
edited August 2013 in EggHead Forum
No, I did not remodel my recipe, just these cooked while we worked the umpteenth weekend on our remodel project.

Marinated overnight in Dichickos Garlic.  Cooked indirect with mesquite chunks at 250 for 4.5 hours, then foiled and cooked another 30 minutes while the temperature rose to 350.

These were literally fall off the bone.  The bones came away easily and clean as a whistle.

The Spouse said this was my best batch yet, and she ate hers without any sauce.  She said she wanted to taste the pork.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I vote with your wife. Nice
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    Looking great Doc. I did some solid ribs this weekend too. Can't post pics until get new camera and new iPhone. Toilet get picked up?
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Doc_Eggerton
    Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
    Options
    Chubbs said:
    Looking great Doc. I did some solid ribs this weekend too. Can't post pics until get new camera and new iPhone. Toilet get picked up?
    Indeed it did.  This project is coming in right at 100% over budget.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys