Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all got to celebrate those tasty food holidays last week, we sure enjoyed them! We are even more excited about the beginning of fall, for so many reasons, but mainly for experiencing the cool, crisp air while being outside cooking up the best recipes the season has to offer. We especially love these Beer Pork Tenderloin and Ground Beef Acorn Squash recipes! Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Need a prayer

bud812bud812 Posts: 1,095
My family needs a quick little prayer from my fellow Eggheads. We brought my Mom home from the hospital Fri. with the help of hospice so she can die at home like she wants to. We hope it goes quick & peaceful. Got people coming in from Fla. & Az. so I am making pulled pork for people to munch on. They been on since 4 am & are just coming outta the second stall & climbing. I learned one thing about the DigiQ dx2 is dont use the ramp mode when you are going to be around as it started to ramp the pit temp down about the time the second stall hit. Now for a Sam Adams Cherry Wheat or six.

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

Comments