Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Don't get any better

shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
Than sandy toes and cold beer. Sitting on the beach drinking a Shocktop Lemon Shandy (Leinenkuegels is better but this is a close 2nd). One of the new Yeti coolers (the Roadie) is keeping the beer cold.

I do miss my egg though. The only grill we have here is a damn electric brinkman.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

image.jpg 2.4M
image.jpg 2.2M
image.jpg 1.7M
·

Comments

• jls9595jls9595 Posts: 1,231
    I'll be right there in a few weeks, hope ya'll have fun.  By the way, cute kid but he needs a new hat in my opinion.  Orange would look good.
    In Manchester, TN
    Vol For Life!
    ·
  • You are a lot younger than I would have thought.

·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    You can tell a mans age by just looking at their toes? How old did you think I was before? And how old do you now think I am?

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • I was talking about the kid :)

·
    Yeah I know. I was just messing with you.

·
  • bud812bud812 Posts: 1,338
    shtgunal3 said:
    You can tell a mans age by just looking at their toes? How old did you think I was before? And how old do you now think I am?
    I haven't seen my toes in years. Too many beers me thinks, but my tallywaker will never get a sunburn.
    :D

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

·
    Damn Bud. I guess there is a positive in everything.

·
  • bud812bud812 Posts: 1,338
    It's all how you look at life.

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

·
  • Hungry JoeHungry Joe Posts: 1,109
    Next time can you put a stealth bikini shot in the background for us? 
    ·
    I'll try Joe, I'll try.

·