Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Don't get any better

shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
Than sandy toes and cold beer. Sitting on the beach drinking a Shocktop Lemon Shandy (Leinenkuegels is better but this is a close 2nd). One of the new Yeti coolers (the Roadie) is keeping the beer cold.

I do miss my egg though. The only grill we have here is a damn electric brinkman.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

image.jpg 2.4M
image.jpg 2.2M
image.jpg 1.7M
·

Comments

• jls9595jls9595 Posts: 1,346
    I'll be right there in a few weeks, hope ya'll have fun.  By the way, cute kid but he needs a new hat in my opinion.  Orange would look good.
    In Manchester, TN
    Vol For Life!
    ·
  • You are a lot younger than I would have thought.

·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    You can tell a mans age by just looking at their toes? How old did you think I was before? And how old do you now think I am?

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • I was talking about the kid :)

·
    Yeah I know. I was just messing with you.

·
  • bud812bud812 Posts: 1,438
    shtgunal3 said:
    You can tell a mans age by just looking at their toes? How old did you think I was before? And how old do you now think I am?
    I haven't seen my toes in years. Too many beers me thinks, but my tallywaker will never get a sunburn.
    :D

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

·
    Damn Bud. I guess there is a positive in everything.

·
  • bud812bud812 Posts: 1,438
    It's all how you look at life.

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

·
  • Hungry JoeHungry Joe Posts: 1,169
    Next time can you put a stealth bikini shot in the background for us? 
    ·
    I'll try Joe, I'll try.

·