Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Dizzy/Mothership Collaboration

DawgDaysDawgDays Posts: 83
edited October 2012 in EggHead Forum
Maybe I've been living under a rock, but I did not realize there was a partnership until a bottle of rub showed up in my Eggtoberfest goodie bag.

We came home with Viva Caliente and Cosmic Cow, which are obviously different from the traditional product line. Not having sampled the whole line, is this just a branding thing or are these different products entirely?

Cosmic Cow tastes a little like what I would expect Cow Lick to be, if that makes any sense. Viva Caliente is hot and doesn't seem to have a Dizzy equivalent.

So many cooks and recipes on this forum call for or mention a dizzy product. I guess I'm wondering if there are parallels between the two BGE bottles and the ones in the regular Dizzy line.

Here are the two bottles from today's SWAG:

Comments