Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Spud gun propellant

2»

Comments

• Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,496
    I suppose the black powder I use In my .58 flintlock would be a little too much.

XLBGE X 2, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

• cazzy said:
    I am living proof, it can put an eye out...........
    Are you for serious?
    Yep

Atlanta, Ga. LBGE and Mini BGE

Wants:  Adjustable Rig, Digi Q and more time...

• BREWnQBREWnQ Posts: 213
    warwoman said:
    We used to have one that shot tennis balls. Not too impressive, till you soaked them with lighter fluid, and they would be flaming tennis balls! Used to give the "Kimchee Cabs" in ROK fits!
    with a little lube you can use the blue racket ball balls in a standard supd gun.  
    Brewer, BBQer, Softballer, RCer, Father, HomeTheaterer, and trouble maker.
    Orange, CA