Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Registered for EGGtoberfest

Options
I will be there with my daughter. Looking forward to meeting those of you who will be there!

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

Comments

• Charlesmaneri
    Charlesmaneri Posts: 1,295
    Options
    I will be there with either my wife son or best friend wife is not sure is she can get off work ,looking foward to meeting everybody and making new friends and learning some new Egg tricks 
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    stop by and say hello...we will have the Camping Eggers menu board & North GA Eggers aprons on...and come hungry...
  • Charlesmaneri
    Charlesmaneri Posts: 1,295
    Options
    Vidalia1 I will be cooking as well I was planning on doing a pork shoulder but I have since learned that we cant start cooking until I think 8am and we have to shut down the eggs at 3pm so no time to do a 16 hr low and slow so I think that I will do whole chickens  I'm kinds disappointed with the time slots of the cooking but it is what it is  I will look for you and and stop by and say hello 
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    Our cooking spot will be the Green Man Group, there will be 6 or 8 of us. I hope you all with stop by and introduce yourselves as well. Look forward to meeting everyone. Jim White

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • warwoman
    warwoman Posts: 279
    Options
    I will be there with either my wife son or best friend wife is not sure is she can get off work ,looking foward to meeting everybody and making new friends and learning some new Egg tricks 

You're going to be there with your "Best friend's WIFE"??? Y'all are best friends!!!

From the NE Georgia Mountains! Me, SWMBO, and two spoiled ass Springers!
  • NecessaryIndulg
    NecessaryIndulg Posts: 1,298
    edited August 2013
    Options
    We booked our flights yesterday!  Can't wait to see y'all and eat your food! 
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences.  
    You can also find me on FacebookInstagram, and Twitter.
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options

Vidalia1 I will be cooking as well I was planning on doing a pork shoulder but I have since learned that we cant start cooking until I think 8am and we have to shut down the eggs at 3pm so no time to do a 16 hr low and slow so I think that I will do whole chickens  I'm kinds disappointed with the time slots of the cooking but it is what it is  I will look for you and and stop by and say hello 

Turbo butt? 3 4lb.. 4 hours...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN