Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tools from Lawn Ranger

Options
Uncle Phil
Uncle Phil Posts: 669
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
DSC07639.jpg
<p />Hey Mike:[p]Just wanted to publicly thank you for the beautiful job on my new tools. I had a couple of friends over last evening and we did Dr. BBQ's ribs and the tools and the ribs were a real hit. Believe it or not. One of the ladies had never had ribs in her life! Now she's had Dr.BBQ's so I hope she doesn't try Outback![p]Uncle Phil
[ul][li]Tools from Lawn Ranger[/ul]

Comments

• Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Options
    Uncle Phil,
    Great,
    Now what did Samm say about her first rib fest???[p]Cheers,
    New Bob
    Chuck roast cooking away for the last 4 1/2 hours on my Mrs. Medium. LOL

• Love Handles
    Options
    New Bob,
    Hey there New Bob, how have you been? I spent most of the summer in Montana and Sturgis S.D. I'll be cooking me up some 1 1/2 " veal porterhouse steaks for dinner tonight. I'm like you, I think those fuji apple are the best. [p]See-Yaa

• badbruce
    Options
    Greetings Uncle Phil,
    I did Dizzy Pig for birthday's this year & with Christmas just around the corner I think I'll do LawnRanger handles for the grillers.
    The Dizzy Pig rub packs given as birthday presents were met with rave reviews.
    This forum makes my life so simple.
    Cheers,
    bruce

• Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Options
    LoveHandles,
    Nice to hear from you. Sounds like you stayed cool for the summer. I'm still hoping to get your way soon. If so, ya think ya can handle me again. LOL[p]Cheers,
    New Bob
    Now don't go telling on me.

• Canuck
    Options
    Uncle Phil,[p]That's one sweet looking egg table you appear to have there. I'm getting ready to redo my deck, any chance of getting a picture of the whole table. I've got granite in the kitchena and love the idea of using it on the deck for a BGE table. [p]Thanks[p]

• Canuck
    Options
    Uncle Phil,[p]That's one sweet looking egg table you appear to have there. I'm getting ready to redo my deck, any chance of getting a picture of the whole table. I've got granite in the kitchena and love the idea of using it on the deck for a BGE table. [p]Thanks[p]

• Uncle Phil
    Options
    Canuck,
    Go to this link to see pictures of the island. Feel free to poke around on the site as there are other construction pics and food pics as well.[p]Here is the link:[p]http://homepage.mac.com/philhanna/PhotoAlbum199.html[p]Uncle Phil

• 1shot1kill
    Options
    Uncle Phil,
    Hey Sir, I just didnt want you to think that Dad was ignoreing you or something. He is on his way this morning up to Amarillo to pick up my brother-in-law and then headed to New Mexico for a much needed camping and fishing trip. So, he will be out of touch for about the next week. As soon as I talk with him though I will let him know that you got them and the kind words you said. Happy Egging!![p]Ryan

• Love Handles
    Options
    New Bob,
    Anytime Bob---You're always welcome. Just let me know, so I can have enough Vodka ready. LOL

See-Yaa