Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Chicago Style Deep Dish Pizza

• I am pretty new to this blogging  / forum concept and I have to say I can hardly believe that everyone is so fanatically helpful

Thanks a million for the help

• GaryLangeGaryLange Posts: 289
    Just got back from the Chicago area and hit Giordanno's twice for there Stuffed Pizza. Yes it was awesome good both times.
  • Jfm0830: I found somethings similar to PAM here in the UK

Worked a treat
  • jfm0830jfm0830 Posts: 968
    edited August 2013
    The only thing about the spray cooking oils (or any cooking oil) is to make sure that your cooking temperature doesn't exceed the temperature the oil is rated for. Otherwise you'll get burning and smoke Which will "flavor" your food. Good luck with your pizza!
    3 LBGE & More Eggcessories than I care to think about.
  • Hi, I am a new BGE large owner and plan on doing the same deep dish recipe. Has anyone cooked this with a metal dish ? Just wondering if the results are different.