Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Shout to a local green egg dealer

I wanted to let everyone know what a great experience I had with getting a xl pizza stone and a fire great replaced. I bought my egg at Clark's ace hardware in Ellicot City MD. but due to the distance from my house I wanted to go to someone more local so I decided to go to Tri County Patio and Hearth in Waldorf MD as I was going to be in the area for two weeks on day work. I decided to go here based off the fact that they were directly tied to the distributor for maryland ( but they are not any longer the same company I found out). Either way they told me they would file my claim and get the items replaced. I did this last Thursday. They called this afternoon to tell me my items were in and to swing by. So I did, I walked in they handed me the parts and told me to have a great day. The items were replaced with no more than ten min worth of work. Now I know why I paid all that money for a grill with a warranty.

Comments