Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Custom Egg Table

I have recently started my own company, His Hands Carpentry LLC, and have built a couple of tables/cabinets for the big green egg grill.  I have attached a few pictures in case anyone is interested in having me make a custom table/cabinet for them.  This particular one was made from Mahogany and has a concrete countertop.  I really enjoy building them and have a couple more to build that I will post pictures of in the future.  Any comments/suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you.

·

Comments

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,854
    That is a beautiful table! Be careful about advertising though, it is typically frowned upon on the forum.

Welcome and where are you located?
    ·
  • Eggcelsior...Thanks for the heads up...I am in Brandon, MS.
    ·
  • rholtrholt Posts: 368
    Looks nice. I won't hate on you for posting your egg related product. It's not like you are hocking Sham-Wow's or something.
    ·
  • Nice table.  The top looks great.  With the top and the egg the table would be heavy.  Do you seal the top

·
  • is that a concrete top?
    "Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you who you are."
     Brillat-Savarin
    ·
  • Letz4wheelLetz4wheel Posts: 235
    Who has sham wows? :D
    Southern Indiana
    ·
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    Nice table! Would like nice with a set of Mangrates!
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
  • revolver1revolver1 Posts: 341
    Beautiful table, wish I had that skill.  
    Dan, Columbia,Mo.
    ·
    I assume you poured the top too?
    Dan, Columbia,Mo.
    ·
  • Yes that is a concrete top and it just has a clear sealant on it.  I do pour the tops also.

It is heavy, but with the casters it's not too bad to move.  Thanks for the comments.

·
    My next table will be built with just a platform for the Egg to set on.  I'm too old to be lifting it into a hole.   :))
    Dan, Columbia,Mo.
    ·
  • Tspud1Tspud1 Posts: 292
    How would you get this table to a customer in TX?
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,877
    Price and delivery?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • Mahogany table with concrete top for large grill
    ·