Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE Forum Fantasy Football league.

Comments

• Zick
    Zick Posts: 190
    We need one more team in the second league. Who is in? By the way who is the commissioner? How do I know how much it costs?
    When was the last time you did something for the first time? - Zick Boulder, CO
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    @MaskedMarvel has asked twice.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • Zick
    Zick Posts: 190
    Crazy which league are you in?
    When was the last time you did something for the first time? - Zick Boulder, CO
  • U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,041
    Zick said:
    Crazy which league are you in?
    the one he is gonna lose to me  :D.  the first league that was set up i think.
  • TEggSun
    TEggSun Posts: 244
    I'm in.  ESPN or Yahoo.  My team of miscreants will include not only the aforementioned Hernandez, but also the NFC East dream team of Michael Vick and Riley Cooper.  Having my QB, TE and WR1 covered, I'm likely to draft Russel Exerlben at K to cover financial fraud.

Transplanted from Austin, Texas to Medina, Ohio

• Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    Sorry guys, had a illness run through the house and my boss is on vacation so you know how that goes.  First two leagues are full, sending out invites for number three.  If anyone is interested in being a associate league manager let me know, otherwise it looks like I have to play in every league that I setup.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • Scottborasjr
    I'm thinking 30-40 bucks per team depending on what you guys think. Going to have leaguesafe.com handle the money, that way it isn't in my or anyone's hands and payouts will be delivered right after the last game.

I normally have the winner of each league get 65% of the pot, the second place team get 20% and the third place team get 15%.  But that is up for debate as well, if you all want them to be winner take all or different please let me know.

Really wish I could setup polls on this forum, but that doesn't look like a option.

Hope all is well and looking forward to hearing from everybody.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • I'm okay with that payout plan.  $30 sounds reasonable to me.

Just to clarify, payout the top three positions in each league, not overall right?  Overall winner is just for bragging rights.

L-BGE | Lusby, MD

• cazzy
    If nobody steps up, I'll do it. Don't mind playing in 1 more league. After all, what's one more when you play in 8 leagues. Lmao
  • if there is still room. i would like to get in on the 3rd league
    Woodstock, GA
  • 3rd league DOES still need teams. message Scottborasjr for info

North Alabama - Roll Tide

LBGE 2013

• cazzy

Scott, Imessaged you on the league board (league 1)  Any way we can move the draft time?

My wife will murder me if I try to squeeze in a draft during our vacation.  Anytime after Sunday 5pm cst or any time the following week.  That gives us 11 days before the season starts. 

• MaskedMarvel
    MaskedMarvel Posts: 3,136
    edited August 2013
    Anyone get how to add the team to your yahoo fantasy app? It knows me, but doesn't see I'm signed up ... Nevermind it just added..
    Large BGE and Medium BGE
    36" Blackstone - Greensboro!

• Big Ragu
    Big Ragu Posts: 148
    Please send me a link to league 3.
  • U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,041
    cazzy said:

Scott, Imessaged you on the league board (league 1)  Any way we can move the draft time?

My wife will murder me if I try to squeeze in a draft during our vacation.  Anytime after Sunday 5pm cst or any time the following week.  That gives us 11 days before the season starts. 

i have a live draft that sunday at 5pm mst.  but anynight later (I usually work until 8pm week nights or wednesdays I'm good.  League 1 that is @cazzy
  • Scottborasjr
    Still need a few more for the last pay league, 30 dollar buy in.  PPR league. Money managed by leaguesafe.com. Please message me if interested. Thanks guys and gals.
  • cazzy
    I'm down Scott! ;)
  • Scottborasjr
    I know you are @cazzy, do you seriously want in another league? I figure we got one more week to fill this up.  If you want in on another that's great.
  • MaskedMarvel
    Not lookin good for league three. :(
    Large BGE and Medium BGE

• cazzy

How many teams do y'all have?

• MaskedMarvel
    cazzy said:

Five so far. How many teams are in the other leagues?
    Large BGE and Medium BGE

• cazzy

cazzy said:

Five so far. How many teams are in the other leagues?
    12 each.
  • bonemuse
    bonemuse Posts: 53
    Just sent @scottborasjr a note to sign up for league three.  Sorry so late!

~TK~
    --------------------------------------
    30 miles west of Chicago, buried deep in the suburbs.

LBGE (May 2011), SBGE (June 2014) and a growing pile of accessories.

• U_tarded said:
    cazzy said:

i have a live draft that sunday at 5pm mst.  but anynight later (I usually work until 8pm week nights or wednesdays I'm good.  League 1 that is @cazzy
    Im in the same boat. League one also. Anytime during the week after 7c is good for me.
  • cazzy

U_tarded said:

cazzy said:

Im in the same boat. League one also. Anytime during the week after 7c is good for me.

Yeah clay, I'm waiting for Scott to respond. How does, Wednesday, August 28th @8pm cst work for you?
  • ClayWhite88
    ClayWhite88 Posts: 53
    edited August 2013
    cazzy said:
    U_tarded said:
    cazzy said:

Yeah clay, I'm waiting for Scott to respond. How does, Wednesday, August 28th @8pm cst work for you?
    Wednesday the 28th at 8c would work perfect for me! Have we decided on a buy in price yet?
  • ChokeOnSmoke
    ChokeOnSmoke Posts: 1,942
    I thought I read $35 somewhere?
    Packerland, Wisconsin

• chainsaw19
    chainsaw19 Posts: 257
    I want in, if any slots available
    Large BGE Middletown, MD
  • ohiolion
    ohiolion Posts: 28

For leauge 1, I am good with pushing the date back, work has been crazy and zero prep has gone in to this thing during my "normal" research hours.

An just like Cazzy, if you need owners to fill league 3 I am good with running in two leagues.

• Aquacop
    Aquacop Posts: 481
    Any spots left?
    LBGE 2013 Located in Savannah, Georgia