Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Triple Threat Large Green Egg Table

Just wanted to post a few pictures of my prototype "Triple Threat" Large Green Egg Table.  The table top is 5'-0" x 28", made of red oak, and was routed out with a 1/2 " straight cutting router bit [climbing cut], the base is pine, has three coats of exterior primer and three coats of exterior green paint, [a custom match color with the "Egg"], the base is mounted on (12) 10" pneumatic tires, fixed units in the rear and casters in the front. 

The table moves effortlessly over irregular ground, a requirement I needed.  I'm pretty happy with the way the table came out.  I will admit this was not an "afternoon project."

Look forward to your comments, both positive and otherwise.

Jerry

Comments