Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Paid Menu Service

CPARKTXCPARKTX Posts: 1,108
edited August 2013 in Off Topic
I had never heard of this, but a few weeks back my wife signed up for a paid service that for a few bucks a month sends you a week of multi course dinner menus including recipes and grocery lists. There were tons of customization options. So far I've been very impressed... Lots of variety, new dishes, and turning out well.

Part of their pitch is that by coordinating common ingredients you save money shopping, and so far my wife feels that we are at least saving the $10 per month cost.

The one she signed up for is www.emeals.com/ but I suspect there are others that are similar.
LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  

Comments

• rtt121rtt121 Posts: 645
    Cool idea and a good way to introduce yourself to new recipes.

I might try that.  Thanks for post!
    Medium, and XL eggs in Galloway NJ.  Just outside of Atlantic City.  
  • rtt121rtt121 Posts: 645
    except I cant seem to find emenu.com?
    Medium, and XL eggs in Galloway NJ.  Just outside of Atlantic City.  
  • CPARKTXCPARKTX Posts: 1,108
    Correction: www.emeals.com/
    LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  
  • WolfpackWolfpack Posts: 1,483
    Looks pretty cool- forwarded to my wife. I like how you can pick diet style- ie normal, low carb, paleo, etc
    Greensboro, NC
  • WolfpackWolfpack Posts: 1,483
    Looks pretty cool- forwarded to my wife. I like how you can pick diet style- ie normal, low carb, paleo, etc
    Greensboro, NC