Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

What is the most creative, out of the box thing you have made on the egg (Egg fest T-minus 8 days)

So what was an egg fest is now a grilling fest, but should be fun regardless.  I am asking for suggestions of fun stuff that you have made that you would consider lending me the idea.  Of course, I would like to win but more importantly, if I get a bunch of people who say "wow, I never would have thought of making that on the grill/egg" then I consider it a success.

3 summers ago, I made grilled peaches, with a dollup of greek honey yogurt and a sprinkling of granola.  Although I don't want to do that again, I would rather do that than something traditional.  

any suggestions are appreciated-

Thanks-  P

Comments