Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Florida Eggfest '06

egretegret Posts: 4,025
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Tonia,
If you and Larry are doing the Eggfest next year (and we hope you are) do you have dates yet?

·

Comments

• egret,
    They are and they do, I just can't find the dates right now. I'm sure someone will chime in....

·
  • SSN686SSN686 Posts: 2,953
    Morning egret:[p]March 11, 2006[p]Have a GREAT day!
    Jay

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,025
    Thank you much, Jay. Looking forward to it. I'll start working on my recipe presentation.......

·
  • QBabeQBabe Posts: 2,275
    egret,[p]The Meet and Greet will be Friday March 10th, and the Fest on Saturday the 11th. [p]We're looking forward to it!
    Tonia
    :~)

·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,025
    QBabe,
    We're looking forward to it as well. I'll have to come up with some new recipes as my salmon supply is really LOW.....We're going to Alaska again next August so I should have plenty for the '06 Eggberfest.

·
  • egret,[p]Is the event open to eveyone? Is there an attendance fee? Where in Florida is it being held?[p]-- Joshua[p]
    ·
  • QBabeQBabe Posts: 2,275
    Joshua Kane,[p]Yes, it's open to all eggers, their family and friends. We haven't decided yet on a registration fee, but most likely there will be a minimal one to help defray the costs of expenses to host it. It's held at Silver River State Park in Ocala, FL. 2006 will make the 4th annual event.[p]Tonia
    :~)

·