Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Bone-in ribeyes

Had to break out the awesome coarse-ground steak seasoning that @HIC sent me, and we had two 1-lb. bone-in ribeyes in the freezer.  Coincidence?  I think not.

Reverse-seared and served with roasted sweet potato rounds and steamed veggies.  Turned out incredibly - amazing steak seasoning, @HIC!

[Northern] Virginia is for [meat] lovers.

Comments

• tyenic1tyenic1 Posts: 150
    Wow, looks unreal. Nice cook
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 12,341
    That's my kind of party!
  • FoghornFoghorn Posts: 3,517
    Eggcellent.

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 6,656
    Looks great. Great meal
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • GrillmagicGrillmagic Posts: 1,326

GOOD EATS RIGHT THERE and yes I'm shouting!!!!!

• SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,450
    Very, very nice. Great cook. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • JamieoroJamieoro Posts: 180
    I love how you just have steaks like that sitting in your freezer... When are you having me over again ;)? looks awesome!
  • @Jamieoro:  I'm going to PM you re: get-togethers.

[Northern] Virginia is for [meat] lovers.
  • HicHic Posts: 350

Nice, looks good and I'm glad you enjoyed.

Large, medium, small and a mini. Egg'n, golfing, beer drinking, camping and following football and baseball.
    Atlanta NOTP suburbia.

• CharlesmaneriCharlesmaneri Posts: 1,295
    I dont remember getting a invitation to the party !! Looks great keep doing what you do 
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.