Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Super Chicken ****

2»

Comments

• I gotta go take a ......

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,546
    I gotta go take a ......
    Fred is taking his talents to South Beach.
  • pwg56pwg56 Posts: 92
    edited August 2013
    seems like there may be a copyright issue here.  This is my gift from the exchange earlier this summer.  Unlike yours, this is some great ****.

• @PWG56... why be a **** disturber?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    seems like there may be a copyright issue here.  This is my gift from the exchange earlier this summer.  Unlike yours, this is some great ****.

Big **** Ranch?

I smell a pissing contest coming.
  • jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,771

Let the competition begin!

:))
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
  • boatbumboatbum Posts: 1,273
    That sounds like where I used to raise my cattle...
    Cookin in Texas
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 1,153
    I was gonna suggest saving that **** for the next Gift exchange.  If you get a **** elf, that'd be a great **** gift
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14
    Tampa Bay, FL
  • Ricky BRicky B Posts: 28
    This is sounding like a George Carlin skit!
  • **** Happens!