Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Super Chicken ****

2»

Comments

• I gotta go take a ......

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,290
    I gotta go take a ......
    Fred is taking his talents to South Beach.
    ·
  • pwg56pwg56 Posts: 92
    edited August 2013
    seems like there may be a copyright issue here.  This is my gift from the exchange earlier this summer.  Unlike yours, this is some great ****.

·
  • @PWG56... why be a **** disturber?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    pwg56 said:
    seems like there may be a copyright issue here.  This is my gift from the exchange earlier this summer.  Unlike yours, this is some great ****.

Big Cock Ranch?

I smell a pissing contest coming.
    ·
  • jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,613

Let the competition begin!

:))
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
    ·
  • boatbumboatbum Posts: 1,273
    That sounds like where I used to raise my cattle...
    Cookin in Texas
    ·
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 1,085
    I was gonna suggest saving that **** for the next Gift exchange.  If you get a **** elf, that'd be a great **** gift
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14
    Tampa Bay, FL
    ·
  • Ricky BRicky B Posts: 28
    This is sounding like a George Carlin skit!
    ·
  • **** Happens!
    ·