Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Eggtoberfest Registration

• warwomanwarwoman Posts: 234
    Thanks for link, Dyal! Registered for Saturday and looking forward to sampling and learning. I've heard that a number of cookers have recipes to hand out. Any other thing I should be on the lookout for?
    From the NE Georgia Mountains! Me, SWMBO, and two spoiled ass Springers!
  • fljoemonfljoemon Posts: 670
    Wont be getting to Atlanta until 10pm Friday .. so see all of you at the Fest on saturday morning.
    LBGE & Mini
    Orlando, FL
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    My handle is on my North Georgia Eggers cooks apron...and you can spot us by our Camping Eggers menu board.....
  • EGGATLEGGATL Posts: 22

Just registered. Hope to meet as many of the group as I can.

Atlanta, Georgia area
  • flynnbobflynnbob Posts: 629
    I will try and contact the folks at BGE and see if we have any options for handles on the badges.
    Milton, GA.