Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggtoberfest Registration

2»

Comments

• warwomanwarwoman Posts: 210
    Thanks for link, Dyal! Registered for Saturday and looking forward to sampling and learning. I've heard that a number of cookers have recipes to hand out. Any other thing I should be on the lookout for?
    From the NE Georgia Mountains! Me, SWMBO, and two spoiled ass Springers!
    ·
  • fljoemonfljoemon Posts: 562
    Wont be getting to Atlanta until 10pm Friday .. so see all of you at the Fest on saturday morning.
    LBGE & Mini
    Orlando, FL
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    My handle is on my North Georgia Eggers cooks apron...and you can spot us by our Camping Eggers menu board.....
    ·
  • EGGATLEGGATL Posts: 22

Just registered. Hope to meet as many of the group as I can.

Atlanta, Georgia area
    ·
  • flynnbobflynnbob Posts: 617
    I will try and contact the folks at BGE and see if we have any options for handles on the badges.
    Milton, GA.
    ·