Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Swung home during lunch to prep for grill night in the hood

LitLit Posts: 3,645

Got some skirts from costco. Cut up some onions, sweet peppers, and garlic and seasoned with olive oil, pepper and susie q's. Seasoned the skirts with cow lick and some other rub I made from Raichlens rubs book and into the food saver with the onions and peppers at 132. Only gonna get about 5 hours before they hit the egg for a quick sear and the onions and peppers a quick saute for some color. Gonna serve on Naan bread with spicy mustard and I am sticking with beer tonight so hopefully some cook picks will follow.

imageimage

·

Comments

• LitLit Posts: 3,645
    ·
    ·
  • You must not be talking about the hood near me because it's unhealthy to be out in the hood at night. The freaks definitely come out at night.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,150

You must not be talking about the hood near me because it's unhealthy to be out in the hood at night. The freaks definitely come out at night.

Fred lives in the Thriller video.
    ·
  • You must not be talking about the hood near me because it's unhealthy to be out in the hood at night. The freaks definitely come out at night.
    Fred lives in the Thriller video.
    It sometimes seems like it.  My area is not bad, but the hood is freakin' scary.  There's a reason Flint has the title America's Most Dangerous City from the FBI three years running.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

·

Just too lazy to type neighborhood. The skirts came out really good and were gone in minutes. I started eating the wrap before I decided to take a picture so its kinda messy but it tasted good. I poured the meat juice from the sous vide bag with the vegetables into the CI skillet to brown and the flavor of the onions and peppers was really good. First pic is straight out of the sous vide.image.image.image.image

·
  • Man that looks tasty!

·
  • six_eggsix_egg Posts: 603
    Man that looks Awesome nice work.

XLBGE, LBGE growing accessories.

Want: Ceramicgrillworks 2 tier large, Dutch oven, Cyber Q Wifi

Grenada, MS

·