Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Beef with Pea Pods - pic heavy

Phoenix824Phoenix824 Posts: 243
edited August 2013 in Beef

Great Wok cook tonight.    Beef with Pea Pods

Cut up a yellow and orange pepper,   medium oil and tablespoon of minced garlic.   

Wok 3 minutes add Pea Pods

Set aside

Beef for a few minutes set aside with veggies

Cut of beef broth, soy sauce, and oyster sauce - did not really measure the last two - tablespoon corn starch to thicken the sauce

After sauce thickened I mixed back in the beef and veggies.   

Daughter said it was my best wok cook -

As always I forgot the money shot before I ate so here are the left-overs for tomorrow

Steve Van Wert, Ohio XL BGE
·

Comments

• CPARKTXCPARKTX Posts: 1,047
    That lols great!
    LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  
    ·
  • EggNorthEggNorth Posts: 515
    Very nice.   If only I could get a spider in Canada without taking out another mortgage.  Also been searching for a wok without success ... 
    Cambridge, Ontario - Canada
    LBGE (2010)
    ·
  • jfm0830jfm0830 Posts: 962
    Well done that looks really tasty!! I'll have to see if there's a recipe for something similar in my wok cookbooks.
    3 LBGE & More Eggcessories than I care to think about.
    ·