Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

It's my birthday. LC & LT

Lamb chops and lobster tail.  Oh yeah.

XLBGE X 2, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    Happy Birthday man. Nice meal
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Happy Birthday Doc!  Those lamb chops are giving me a serious hankering.  The bug tails look great too!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

• berndcrispberndcrisp Posts: 775
    You deserve it Doc and it looks fabulous like all the other cooks you post. Some people know how to cook and dine, I can heat and eat.

If possible call your mother and wish HER a happy birthday. After all it is more about her and we should never forget what she went through for our presence.
    This is an expansion of Bernie-ism #26.
    Hood Stars, Wrist Crowns and Obsession Dobs!

• Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,496
    You deserve it Doc and it looks fabulous like all the other cooks you post. Some people know how to cook and dine, I can heat and eat. If possible call your mother and wish HER a happy birthday. After all it is more about her and we should never forget what she went through for our presence. This is an expansion of Bernie-ism #26.
    My folks have gone on to the next astral plane.  I did get Skyped by my kids.

• JebpotJebpot Posts: 347
    Happy birthday!!!!!! And a great presentation.

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

• Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,731
    Happy Birthday, sir! Great looking meal!
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,496
    NT

• radamoradamo Posts: 362
    Happy birthday Doc.  Nice looking birthday dinner!!!

Long Island, NY
  • R2Egg2QR2Egg2Q Posts: 1,652
    Nice meal. Happy B-Day Doc!
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
    Bay Area, CA
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,709
    Happy Birthday Doc, mine is Wednesday.

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

@JRWhitee Happy Birthday Jim. Will think of you while we are where you sent us for lunch Wed.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,709
    Thanks Mickey enjoy, the Bison Ribeye is eggcellent if you are really hungry. Bison Burgers are great too.

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

JRWhitee said:
    Thanks Mickey enjoy, the Bison Ribeye is eggcellent if you are really hungry. Bison Burgers are great too.

Will try the Bison Burgers. Will have just left a talk by President George Bush and Dana Perino.

• RACRAC Posts: 1,528
    Happy Birthday Doc!

Ricky

Spring, TX

• GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,080
    Happy Birthday, Doc!! Looks like one heck of a meal.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings