Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

My custom table

rsk426rsk426 Posts: 1
edited August 2013 in EGG Table Forum

Custom Big Green Egg 60"x 40" table make of oak with ss shelf, two removable storage containers, power outlet with switch & lighting, and custom handle to match. Bottle opener with cap cather on right side with four utility hooks. Also band hardware changed to ss to match shelf and add just a little extra flare to it.

·

Comments

• tulocaytulocay Posts: 1,737
    good looking table. love the lighting.
    LBGE, Marietta, GA
    ·
  • JebpotJebpot Posts: 344
    good looking table.

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

·
  • GK59GK59 Posts: 501
    The lights are cool. I have to look into some.

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,288
    Nice looking table. I can't believe it is -50 degrees there =))
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,435
    Really nice... Watch the heat on the wood next to the egg just to be sure...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,451
    Awesome!

Ricky

Spring, TX

·
  • I'm already planning on stealing your drawer idea.  One for charcoal, one for wood chunks and a small one for torch.  Great idea.  Thanks!
    ·
  • I also like the lights and drawers .
    Scott
    Greenville ,Tx

Xl bge with woo2 and ajustable rack
    ·
  • JeremiahJeremiah Posts: 2,501
    That's beautiful. So is the yard. :)
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
    ·
  • cortguitarmancortguitarman Posts: 2,024
    edited September 2013
    I use the same drawer set up on mine. It works great. For those looking to go this route, make sure you get the containers that don't have built in clips in the lid. They leak. The containers that I use have lids that fully cover the bin with flip up latches from the sides. I bought mine at Wally World.
    Mark Annville, PA
    ·
  • radamoradamo Posts: 355
    Fantastic job.  Really nice looking table.  Enjoy!
    Long Island, NY
    ·