Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Bounty from the farmers mercado

SWMBO told me a work friend from a few cubicles over was swinging buy for dinner and some beverages.  This was a good excuse to hit the farmers market and hustle up some local ingredients.  I really had nothing in mind, so it was fun to be creative-
Kicked things off properly with ABT's with a layer of crab mixed in with the cream cheese-  
This one was super basic but became an instant favorite.  Beef tenderloin on a scallion skewer.  Marinaded in Soy Vay Asian sauce for a bit and then grilled hot and fast.  Was amazing!  
Baby Artichokes, steamed in the rice cooker above the rice, then cut in half, bathed in Italian Dressing & Seared off on the small
This one is a work in progress-  my first attempt at pork belly.  Mine did not come out like the ones on youtube, but I learned a lot-  more to come on this-
Plated- it was a hot mess, but a tasty one.  Dinner guest went home happy & I think SWMBO will be a cubicle celebrity this week-  Which is nice!
Thanks for looking-  P

• JebpotJebpot Posts: 347
    Looks like you hit a home run. Meal looked great.

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN