Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

burgers

I had lunch last week with my boss and clients at Tex's BBQ in Nashville, and the conversation naturally went to BBQ and grilling.  I got to talking about the BGE, one of the clients was planning to get one soon and asked some good questions.  He asked about how was the grill for simple burger cooks, and I was not really able to answer, since I hadn't done burgers before.  (I did mention that I was still a novice on the egg.)

That has changed!  My first simple burgers, elevated direct, about 400 degrees, till internal temp was about 155.   Mesquite chips, and a -very- light brush of a new BBQ sauce after the flip.  Loved the one I ate, the rest are for next week's lunches.
Dave
no, not -that- one!
KI4PSR

Comments