Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

3 Level BGE Cooking Grid Rusting on Extender

Last year I purchased a 3 tier BGE Cooking Grid for the sole purpose of cold smoking fish and have used it for several months with no complaints. I recently participated in the group buy of a grill extender and thought that one of the grills from the 3 tier would be a good option for use on the extender. The size was perfect and it was strong enough to avoid bending. Unfortunately, the chrome plated steel rusted bad after only one use in a regular cook. I am in south Florida and the humidity is high, but I would think that the chrome would hold up longer than just one cook. Anyone else having the same problem with rust?

Comments