Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

An observation-BGE related-time and space

Heading to the finish-line on an over night pork butt; several beers on I have had the ephiphany that I am always allowed space and time to finish the cook unencumbered by rules, regs or SWMBO.  You cannot place a value on that...at least in my world.  An observation-YMMV-

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.

Comments

• mdozier
    mdozier Posts: 90
    It's the great BGE time-space continuum. Magic.
    Nashville TN 2 LBGE's and counting
  • bud812
    bud812 Posts: 1,869
    Aw life is good in the land of Kentucky Jelly. \:D/

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,168
    @bud812-would that you were correct; have a great weekend!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • lousubcap
    @CANMAN176-and the reason for the disagreement is...I need some enlightenment.
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Funny correlation: I'm listening to and marveling at the TED radio hour about how the universe is expanding faster and faster. Some day far in the future we will no longer be able to see stars because the speed of light will not be able to overcome the ever-increasing distance.

What is the correlation? What the hell is in this egg smoke?!
  • lousubcap
    @Eggselsior-Roger that but I am always reminded of the following pearl of wisdom "Life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer you get to the end, the faster it goes."  And I am chasing the end....