Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cast doesn't stop EggHatter...

Options
SSN686
SSN686 Posts: 3,504

Morning All:

Since I still haven't figured out how to post pictures in this forum, the best I can do is link to my post on the other greenegger's forum... http://www.greeneggers.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=1331291&catid=1

Enjoy!

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

Comments

• egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Options
    SSN686 said:

Morning All:

Since I still haven't figured out how to post pictures in this forum, the best I can do is link to my post on the other greenegger's forum... http://www.greeneggers.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=1331291&catid=1

Enjoy!

Jay,
    Click on the "Attach a File" link at the bottom of the post window, then click on "Choose File" and then navigate to your pic on your hard drive......like this :
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,349
    Options
    @SSN686-I routinely visit the greeneggers site and have wanted to ask you the following; "When were you aboard the USS L. Mendel Rivers (SSN-686)?".  BTW-the above link comes up with an internet hiccup..."Submarines once..."
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • SSN686
    Options

Morning lousubcap:

I was part of the commissioning crew...attached from June 1973 to April 1977

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• SSN686
    Options

Morning John:

How do you put the picture in the body where you want it?

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,349
    Options
    @SSN686-were you aboard with Ray Jones as the CO? 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Options
    SSN686 said:

Morning John:

How do you put the picture in the body where you want it?

As far as I know, you can't.........
  • SSN686
    Options

Morning lousubcap:

No...Commander Roderick Wolfe was the CO during my time on board.

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• jaydub58
    jaydub58 Posts: 2,167
    Options

Hi Jay, you and I have exchanged a couple of notes on the "other" forum.

Cool website!

John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Sure you can. Type in some meaningless drivel :) Then, attach a file. Once you see the thumbnail, click Insert File, then Delete File, That leaves you with a full size pic, but no thumbnail.

Then, fiddle with the arrow keys and return key until you actually get a blank line below the first pic. Type in some more stuff and do it again...

Good Luck!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• SSN686
    Options

Morning Michael:

Thanks...I'll give that a try on the next post!

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL