Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Cast doesn't stop EggHatter...

SSN686SSN686 Posts: 2,955

Morning All:

Since I still haven't figured out how to post pictures in this forum, the best I can do is link to my post on the other greenegger's forum... http://www.greeneggers.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=1331291&catid=1

Enjoy!

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

·

Comments

• egretegret Posts: 4,028
    SSN686 said:

Morning All:

Since I still haven't figured out how to post pictures in this forum, the best I can do is link to my post on the other greenegger's forum... http://www.greeneggers.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=1331291&catid=1

Enjoy!

Jay,
    Click on the "Attach a File" link at the bottom of the post window, then click on "Choose File" and then navigate to your pic on your hard drive......like this :
    ·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,026
    @SSN686-I routinely visit the greeneggers site and have wanted to ask you the following; "When were you aboard the USS L. Mendel Rivers (SSN-686)?".  BTW-the above link comes up with an internet hiccup..."Submarines once..."
    Louisville
    ·
  • SSN686SSN686 Posts: 2,955

Morning lousubcap:

I was part of the commissioning crew...attached from June 1973 to April 1977

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

·

Morning John:

How do you put the picture in the body where you want it?

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,026
    @SSN686-were you aboard with Ray Jones as the CO? 
    Louisville
    ·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,028
    SSN686 said:

Morning John:

How do you put the picture in the body where you want it?

As far as I know, you can't.........
    ·

Morning lousubcap:

No...Commander Roderick Wolfe was the CO during my time on board.

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

·
  • jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,445

Hi Jay, you and I have exchanged a couple of notes on the "other" forum.

Cool website!

John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
    ·
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 7,895
    Sure you can. Type in some meaningless drivel :) Then, attach a file. Once you see the thumbnail, click Insert File, then Delete File, That leaves you with a full size pic, but no thumbnail.

Then, fiddle with the arrow keys and return key until you actually get a blank line below the first pic. Type in some more stuff and do it again...

Good Luck!
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

"Avoid at all costs that vile spew you see rotting in oil in screwtop jars. Too lazy to peel fresh? You don't deserve to eat garlic." Bourdain
    ·

Morning Michael:

Thanks...I'll give that a try on the next post!

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

·