Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Cast doesn't stop EggHatter...

SSN686SSN686 Posts: 2,971

Morning All:

Since I still haven't figured out how to post pictures in this forum, the best I can do is link to my post on the other greenegger's forum... http://www.greeneggers.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=1331291&catid=1

Enjoy!

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

·

Comments

• egretegret Posts: 4,033
    SSN686 said:

Morning All:

Since I still haven't figured out how to post pictures in this forum, the best I can do is link to my post on the other greenegger's forum... http://www.greeneggers.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=1331291&catid=1

Enjoy!

Jay,
    Click on the "Attach a File" link at the bottom of the post window, then click on "Choose File" and then navigate to your pic on your hard drive......like this :
    ·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,463
    @SSN686-I routinely visit the greeneggers site and have wanted to ask you the following; "When were you aboard the USS L. Mendel Rivers (SSN-686)?".  BTW-the above link comes up with an internet hiccup..."Submarines once..."
    Louisville
    ·
  • SSN686SSN686 Posts: 2,971

Morning lousubcap:

I was part of the commissioning crew...attached from June 1973 to April 1977

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

·

Morning John:

How do you put the picture in the body where you want it?

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,463
    @SSN686-were you aboard with Ray Jones as the CO? 
    Louisville
    ·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,033
    SSN686 said:

Morning John:

How do you put the picture in the body where you want it?

As far as I know, you can't.........
    ·

Morning lousubcap:

No...Commander Roderick Wolfe was the CO during my time on board.

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

·
  • jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,616

Hi Jay, you and I have exchanged a couple of notes on the "other" forum.

Cool website!

John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
    ·
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 8,382
    Sure you can. Type in some meaningless drivel :) Then, attach a file. Once you see the thumbnail, click Insert File, then Delete File, That leaves you with a full size pic, but no thumbnail.

Then, fiddle with the arrow keys and return key until you actually get a blank line below the first pic. Type in some more stuff and do it again...

Good Luck!
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

·

Morning Michael:

Thanks...I'll give that a try on the next post!

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

·