Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE Forum Fantasy Football league.

Options

Comments

• Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Online live draft? Early to late evening works for me
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • ClayWhite88
    Options
    Online draft for sure
  • ChokeOnSmoke
    ChokeOnSmoke Posts: 1,942
    Options
    Online live draft? Early to late evening works for me
    Definitely live online drafts, it's the only way to make "your team" your own.  Early evenings during the week are good.
    Packerland, Wisconsin

• Scottborasjr
    Options
    First invites have been sent out, please message me if you are looking for one.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • Scottborasjr
    Options
    3 spots left and if people check their inboxes they might already have a invite, if you are looking for one message me. First responders get in the first pay league then we move on to creating a second.  Really think we have plenty of people to get two -four leagues going.  Let me know guys and gals!!
  • ORTHODAWG
    ORTHODAWG Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm in if there are any spots left
  • beteez
    beteez Posts: 548
    Options
    Is it too late to jump in?
  • Scottborasjr
    Options
    Click on my name and send me a personal message if you want a invite, not making these leagues completely public.
  • Scottborasjr
    Options
    Another bump, started the second league, if anyone knows if I can commission a league on Yahoo without playing in it can you explain it to me?  Otherwise send me a personal message please.
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    I think you would have to play. I would ask for a commish volunteer...make them co-commish and see if it would let you quit the league.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • Scottborasjr
    Options
    That's kinda what I figured @cazzy.  We will see how many more participants we get and I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.
  • Scottborasjr
    Options
    Another bump, looking for a few more participants for the pay league.
  • ChokeOnSmoke
    edited August 2013
    Options

Are we playing for one of these or will it be too difficult to make it happen?
    Let's get that 2nd league filled up!

Packerland, Wisconsin

• Aggie96_Egger
    Options
    I would like to play. Having a mini as the prize is a good idea. Who is the commissioner of this thing?
  • Zick
    Zick Posts: 190
    Options
    Hey Scott!  ust sent you an email regarding playing.  Are all spots filled?
    When was the last time you did something for the first time? - Zick Boulder, CO
  • Z_Eggineer
    Z_Eggineer Posts: 576
    Options
    Can we move draft to after 5 PM Pacific time?
  • ChokeOnSmoke
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I would like to play. Having a mini as the prize is a good idea. Who is the commissioner of this thing?

Zick said:
    Hey Scott!  ust sent you an email regarding playing.  Are all spots filled?

Let's fill that league up!!!

Packerland, Wisconsin

• cazzy
    Options
    Feel free to send me another invite if you want scott.  I'll play in several if you need another head.
  • ChokeOnSmoke
    edited August 2013
    Options

There's 7 signed up in League #2 right now.  Need 5 more...
    Packerland, Wisconsin

• Scottborasjr
    Options
    I'm thinking 30 dollar pay in for the pay leagues for those of you who are questioning cost.  Trying to keep it reasonable for a forum league as my pay leagues that I'm in around town are 60-100 bucks. I would like to have everything in place by this time next week for the pay leagues so let me know ladies and gents.
  • cazzy
    Options
    I'm thinking 30 dollar pay in for the pay leagues for those of you who are questioning cost.  Trying to keep it reasonable for a forum league as my pay leagues that I'm in around town are 60-100 bucks. I would like to have everything in place by this time next week for the pay leagues so let me know ladies and gents.
    Sounds good.  I'm willing to do whatever entry fee you decide and would play in multiple leagues if you need someone.

Funny how so many people said they're in, but we're struggling to fill two leagues.  Maybe you need to start a free league.
  • Scottborasjr
    Options
    Going to start the free league hopefully after we fill the second pay league, but we will see. My first time doing something like this so I guess if I'm screwing things up let me know.
  • ChokeOnSmoke
    Options

Funny how so many people said they're in, but we're struggling to fill two leagues.  Maybe you need to start a free league.
    I hear ya.  Thought we'd have 3-4 pay leagues easy.

I still believe we can get 5 people and fill that league.  I hate free leagues, they never finish good as those that stink it up half way through the season abandon their teams, ruins the integrity of the league.  Seems to always happen.
    Packerland, Wisconsin

• ChokeOnSmoke
    Options
    My first time doing something like this so I guess if I'm screwing things up let me know.
    Hell no, great job putting this together.  Just surprised after all the response the last few week that more haven't signed up.  I'm guessing if we keep this thread at the top, leagues will fill up. Not all football fans are in full gear yet as it's only early August.
    Packerland, Wisconsin

• Aggie96_Egger
    Options
    Just signed up. Looking forward to it.
  • ChokeOnSmoke
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Just signed up. Looking forward to it.
    Welcome!

3 spots left, lets fill it up!

Packerland, Wisconsin

• U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,042
    Options
    I am super excited, I got kicked off the computer because I'm so excited for football season that my wife won't let me do any more mock drafts.  I had to promise not to do any more to get privileges back.

oh and bump

• MaskedMarvel
    MaskedMarvel Posts: 3,142
    Options
    Sent a pm no response! Lemme know..
    Large BGE and Medium BGE
    36" Blackstone - Greensboro!

• ChokeOnSmoke
    Options

Only one spot left as of 11:00 am central this morning, who wants it!
    Packerland, Wisconsin

• MaskedMarvel
    MaskedMarvel Posts: 3,142
    Options

Only one spot left as of 11:00 am central this morning, who wants it!

I'll take it if I can get an invite...
    Large BGE and Medium BGE
    36" Blackstone - Greensboro!