Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Rockwood Lump in Philly Area

TakTak Posts: 86
Hey guys....looking to see if I have any eggers in the Philadelphia tri-state area that might be interested in getting a pallet of Rockwood Lump....it would be $18.00 a bag....30 bags to the pallet....let me know....I have business address it can be shipped to here in Philly....if you like me your tired of trying to find good lump at a decent price....let me know....

Comments

• jlsmjlsm Posts: 860
    Tak, I just drive up to Fred's twice a year and stock up. I use his "blue bag" charcoal and love it.
    Owner of a large and a beloved mini in Philadelphia
  • MattyMcMattyMc Posts: 65
    I was kicking around the idea of buying a half pallet of the blue bag charcoal from Fred's. My neighbor doesn't like it though so he wouldn't split it with me.
    Chester County, PA
  • Try the restaurant store in philly,they have royal oak for $11.00.
  • MattyMcMattyMc Posts: 65
    Headed to Fred's tomorrow! Tak, where in Philly are you located?
    Chester County, PA
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,570
    If you want to try Rockwood, I can give you a bag. I work in Baltimore but live 1 hour west. It may be a bit of a haul to meet halfway at somewhere like Maryland House off of 95 for just one bag.
  • frankie482frankie482 Posts: 254
    @eggcelsior PM sent
  • stlcharcoalstlcharcoal Posts: 1,392
    If you guys can swing two pallets, the price will drop by almost $1.50/bag because of the savings in shipping.   After that, each additional pallet only saves you about a $0.25/bag on shipping. 

Connect:  Website  -  Facebook  -  Twitter