Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Oklahoma Eggfest

Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
edited 3:10PM in EggHead Forum
<p />Had a great time in America's Heartland this weekend! I would like to thank egghead Chris Hale for doing so much legwork in working with the Chimney Shop on making this event very well organized and for all to enjoy! So much fun, great food,and hospitality!
Here are some photos as I am orgainizing my files. More to come.
Above from left to right: Car Wash Mike, Chubby, Better Half of SMokin' Todd, Sandbagger, Myself, and Chris Hale.
Mrs. Car Wash Mike(Tammy) and that little Angel I finally got to meet Kaleigh.
Molly Shark getting her sheep ready for her set up.
Parrothead(left) and Jeff Houghs(right) preparing their tri tips.
46640866_7269a8ba45.jpg?v=0 [p]

• Smokin' Todd,[p]Thanks to you, Nancy and everyone who came from out of town. Also, thanks for the kind words you said on the mic, that meant a lot to me. It was an awesome weekend. Bryan (Locolongball) is working on an event photo album and video for the website, so email me any pics you would like to have included. Hopefully you guys can make it next year. See you and the Mrs. in Atlanta in three weeks![p]Chris
  • Snoopy Dog Dog,
    My brother in law Chris Hale lives in Alpharetta, GA. He will probably drop by the egg fest as well.[p]Doug

• Smoked Signals,[p]Cool, my long lost twin from GA and I can be reunited after being separated at birth. :)[p]Looking forward to it.[p]Chris

• Hey, I'm Scared...This is Phyllis--the real Snoopy Dog Dog's sister. If I have another brother in Alpharetta (Chris Hale) I hope he'll look me up at Eggtoberfest. A real family reunion... Seriously, I enjoyed meeting all of you at the 1st Okie Eggfest. Wasn't it awesome? Our parents, Ed and Margie Hale, (and my friend Jim Elliott from Hotlanta) and I want to thank you all for being there and being so supportive. Chris, Don and Sherry (from the Chimney Shop) did an amazing job at making sure we all had a great time. WE DID!!! We drove or flew in from Florida, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Missouri, Texas and all over Oklahoma etc. Brenda flew out from the Big Green Egg motherland in Atlanta as well. Thanks, Brenda!! Thanks, Chris, for a fabulous time. See you in 3 weeks in Atlanta. And can't wait for next year in Okie Land!!! See you all soon, Phyllis a/k/a favathome