Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Tennessee eggers

henapplehenapple Posts: 15,185
Landed on October 12th but haven't really heard from anyone. Wondering if anyone is up for it? This isn't an eggfest... Are there a few guys that want to get together? I've got a gentleman that wants to come but from a distance... Sure he doesn't want to talk to me all day. tonywicz@gmail.com.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• tnbarbqtnbarbq Posts: 248
    When and where?
    Scooter 
    Mid TN. Hangin' in the 'Boro. MIM Judge
  • dweebs0rdweebs0r Posts: 507
    Wasnt sure if I could make the long drive but unfortunately, Oct 12th I cannot make for sure.

That is the weekend that me and @MemphisBBQ will be out of town supporting his father-in-laws charitee fishing trip  --> http://www.rocktoberfish.com/

Y'all have a good time and take plenty of pictures!
    -Jody Newell (LBGE & a mini BGE!)
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 15,185
    Murfreesboro... My place.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,550

Oct 12th will not work for me.

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

• RaymontRaymont Posts: 463
    Hope to attend. I can't commit yet. I am looking for a fall camping trip and October is the perfect month.

Small & Large BGE

Nashville, TN