Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

new to the egg community

2»

Comments

• Big_ErnBig_Ern Posts: 7
    Getting the turkey ribs ready!
    Turkey ribs are ready! 
  • HibbyHibby Posts: 457
    I bought two raffle tickets for that darn Medium. Glad to see someone won it. Welcome aboard.
    Conservative stalwart in Thornville, Ohio
  • Bout time you joined the community! Let me know when you're ready to have a competition at work. Shanell can judge! 
    Give me a few more cooks. Its on. Hope you know how to smoke turkey ribs.
  • I wanna work where you guys work! Multiple Eggs cooking for one office, brilliant!
    LBGE 2013, SBGE 2014, Mini 2015
    Columbus IN
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,780
    @Big_Ern, belated welcome, nice combo of XL and Medium you got there!  hope you don't mind me asking, have you considered rotating each egg in its nest 180 degree so the bases' cross brace is at the back rather than in front, to avoid stubbing your toe?
    canuckland
  • Welcome! And congrats! P.S. you may want to consider some grill mats under the Eggs
    2 Large Eggs and no chickens. How's that work? :)