Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Bacon-wrapped filets

Well, "filets."  But still:  tasty meat.  Reverse seared 'em, and served with some chicken-herb pilaf and some pan-roasted tomatoes.

[Northern] Virginia is for [meat] lovers.

Comments

• Lest you think I haven't made anything in a while, know that we had Beer Olympics this weekend, and we Egged up some beer brats (cheddar and jalapeno; Cajun), New York strips, and wild boar sausages.  However, beer + hot food + lots of people = no pics.  My apologies.

• JebpotJebpot Posts: 366
    Looks good!!

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

• TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,489
    Looks like a Chef's Request filet? If so, I did some last week. Expected tenderloin from the 'Filet' description, but they actually were sirloin filets. Still a good tasting piece of meat and at a great price. Will do them again.

Bacon-wrapped sirloin filets sound pretty darn good, though - and much easier on the wallet.