Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Chicken bombs, abt's, sausage bacon pig candy app.

Here is some pics from a recent cook. Chicken bombs with zucchini boats. But wanted to experiment with some abt's and another little app. This one is cut up jalopeno sausage with cream cheese mixture, with diced up jalopeno's and a little brown sugar wrapped with thick cut bacon. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

• MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,394
    well that just looks amazing!!

• BobsBGEBobsBGE Posts: 99
    Haven't seen zucchini boats before and they look amazing.  What did you put in the middle?
    Fayetteville, Ga
  • DeaconKavDeaconKav Posts: 84
    @bobsbge I just did some diced tomatoes, Italian parsley, dill, evvo, & little rub onside. Ago added some shaved walnuts for crunch. But you can do anything, there's tons of recipes. You can make a bruschetta, or something more bbq something with diced jalopeno's and bacon. I have been having fun with them.
  • I believe I will be making zucchini boats very soon. Thanks for the idea!
    Killen, AL (The Shoals)
    XL, Small, Minimax, and Mini BGEs
  • TerrebanditTerrebandit Posts: 1,641
    Very creative. Great job.
    Dave - Austin, TX
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 7,431
    Nice looking cook...

I'm sure there was a lot of prep work put into it