Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Chicken bombs, abt's, sausage bacon pig candy app.

Here is some pics from a recent cook. Chicken bombs with zucchini boats. But wanted to experiment with some abt's and another little app. This one is cut up jalopeno sausage with cream cheese mixture, with diced up jalopeno's and a little brown sugar wrapped with thick cut bacon. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
·

Comments

• MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,875
    well that just looks amazing!!

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • BobsBGEBobsBGE Posts: 99
    Haven't seen zucchini boats before and they look amazing.  What did you put in the middle?
    Fayetteville, Ga
    ·
  • DeaconKavDeaconKav Posts: 84
    @bobsbge I just did some diced tomatoes, Italian parsley, dill, evvo, & little rub onside. Ago added some shaved walnuts for crunch. But you can do anything, there's tons of recipes. You can make a bruschetta, or something more bbq something with diced jalopeno's and bacon. I have been having fun with them.
    ·
  • I believe I will be making zucchini boats very soon. Thanks for the idea!
    Birmingham, AL
    XL, Small, and Mini BGEs
    ·
  • TerrebanditTerrebandit Posts: 1,160
    Very creative. Great job.
    Dave - Austin, TX
    ·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,014
    Nice looking cook...

I'm sure there was a lot of prep work put into it
    ·