Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

BBQ Pitmasters - Equipment

Last night on BBQ Pitmasters, I saw most (maybe all) of the contestants using a type of open-mesh wire tray to move their food on/off their pits.  Can you tell me a site(s) where I can buy them?

Thanks and Keep On Eggin'!

Comments

• robnybbqrobnybbq Posts: 1,848
    Restaurant Depot has them.

Garnerville, NY
  • Thank you for the reply!
  • TonyATonyA Posts: 566
    I didn't see the episode, but if it's what i'm thinking the call them frogmats.
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,872
    I think I have seen them using cooling racks like these.  I have also found disposable "grill toppers" at Walmart and Publix. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• NibbleMeThisNibbleMeThis Posts: 2,263
    I watched the show but didn't pay any attention to that part I guess. 

I know that when I do soft foods like fatties or turtle eggs, is use this pizza screen that I got for under $5 at Gordon Food Services.  It keeps the soft sausage from sinking onto and molding around the grill grates.

Knoxville, TN
  • rsmith193rsmith193 Posts: 219
    Frog mats work great to keep food from sticking, but I think the racks were simple cookie cooling racks.