Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

Hey Cigar Experts - Need some advice

nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 11,692
A buddy of mine is coming into town tomorrow for a week and he's tasked with supplying the sticks for a bachelor's party.  He thought he'd buy them while he's down here thinking NOLA is a port city closer to the source than his home town of Minneapolis.  I'm not sure that's the case since we have modern transportation, but it'll give him a quest while in town.

So my question is:  any recommendations for good sticks to buy?  He's gotta buy a lot of them and he's just a regular guy, not super rich, so good value would be appreciated.  And maybe something that they don't sell up there would be cool because that's where the party is. 

I hope @hapster and @henapple will have some good advice  (does PBR make cigars?).... ;)

Comments