Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Hey Cigar Experts - Need some advice

nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 11,154
A buddy of mine is coming into town tomorrow for a week and he's tasked with supplying the sticks for a bachelor's party.  He thought he'd buy them while he's down here thinking NOLA is a port city closer to the source than his home town of Minneapolis.  I'm not sure that's the case since we have modern transportation, but it'll give him a quest while in town.

So my question is:  any recommendations for good sticks to buy?  He's gotta buy a lot of them and he's just a regular guy, not super rich, so good value would be appreciated.  And maybe something that they don't sell up there would be cool because that's where the party is. 

I hope @hapster and @henapple will have some good advice  (does PBR make cigars?).... ;)

Comments