Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Lazy day

henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527
Put in close to 60 hrs in 4 days. Ever have one of those days you don't do #@&$? Slept in till 8:30, played some xbox, set in the mancave drinking beer, getting ready to cook some steaks. I have a list of things to do longer than the Obama health care act... Haven't lifted a finger. July, 80 degrees and no humidity... Nice breeze blowing through the cave. Nice day.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
·

Comments

• dweebs0rdweebs0r Posts: 502
    You NEED days like that to put your feet up and do nothing.
    -Jody Newell (LBGE & a mini BGE!)
    ·
  • bud812bud812 Posts: 1,338
    Sounds like me every day. :D

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

·
  • JebpotJebpot Posts: 340
    Glad u was able to chill out.

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

·
  • TonyATonyA Posts: 554
    Man, that just sounds fabulous!
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527
    edited July 2013
    Morning coffee, cigar, 70 degrees, light breeze and no humidity... July?
    ·
    Morning coffee, cigar, 70 degrees, light breeze and no humidity... July? Watching Hatfield and Mccoy... Costner is great in this.
    ·
  • bucky925bucky925 Posts: 118
    I know exactly how you feel...this is my man cave.
    ·
  • bucky925bucky925 Posts: 118
    one more of the bar area
    IMG_0696.JPG 33.7K
    ·
    Mine is a little more redneck...
    ·
  • My man cave could be cleared out and cars could be parked in it. I'm hoping to upgrade one of these days to the dungeon like basement.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • flemsterflemster Posts: 258
    I'm sitting in my man cave right now. After turbo brisket dinner. I live in the same part of the world as Henapple. Can't believe it is July.
    image.jpg 1.6M
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keywords: Gator, Nashvegas, LBGE, Looftlighter, Thermapen in Racing Green (faster than the red one!), PSWOO2, Spider with CI, IQ120
    ·