Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Lazy day

henapplehenapple Posts: 14,596
Put in close to 60 hrs in 4 days. Ever have one of those days you don't do #@&$? Slept in till 8:30, played some xbox, set in the mancave drinking beer, getting ready to cook some steaks. I have a list of things to do longer than the Obama health care act... Haven't lifted a finger. July, 80 degrees and no humidity... Nice breeze blowing through the cave. Nice day.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
·

Comments

• dweebs0rdweebs0r Posts: 507
    You NEED days like that to put your feet up and do nothing.
    -Jody Newell (LBGE & a mini BGE!)
    ·
  • bud812bud812 Posts: 1,441
    Sounds like me every day. :D

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

·
  • JebpotJebpot Posts: 347
    Glad u was able to chill out.

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

·
  • TonyATonyA Posts: 566
    Man, that just sounds fabulous!
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,596
    edited July 2013
    Morning coffee, cigar, 70 degrees, light breeze and no humidity... July?
    ·
    Morning coffee, cigar, 70 degrees, light breeze and no humidity... July? Watching Hatfield and Mccoy... Costner is great in this.
    ·
  • bucky925bucky925 Posts: 127
    I know exactly how you feel...this is my man cave.
    ·
  • bucky925bucky925 Posts: 127
    one more of the bar area
    IMG_0696.JPG 33.7K
    ·
    Mine is a little more redneck...
    ·
  • My man cave could be cleared out and cars could be parked in it. I'm hoping to upgrade one of these days to the dungeon like basement.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • flemsterflemster Posts: 259
    I'm sitting in my man cave right now. After turbo brisket dinner. I live in the same part of the world as Henapple. Can't believe it is July.
    image.jpg 1.6M
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keywords: Gator, Nashvegas, LBGE, Looftlighter, Thermapen in Racing Green (faster than the red one!), PSWOO2, Spider with CI, IQ120
    ·