Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Hey Cigar Experts - Need some advice

nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 11,017
A buddy of mine is coming into town tomorrow for a week and he's tasked with supplying the sticks for a bachelor's party.  He thought he'd buy them while he's down here thinking NOLA is a port city closer to the source than his home town of Minneapolis.  I'm not sure that's the case since we have modern transportation, but it'll give him a quest while in town.

So my question is:  any recommendations for good sticks to buy?  He's gotta buy a lot of them and he's just a regular guy, not super rich, so good value would be appreciated.  And maybe something that they don't sell up there would be cool because that's where the party is. 

I hope @hapster and @henapple will have some good advice  (does PBR make cigars?).... ;)

Comments