Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

What to cook tonight?

I'm having a hard time deciding what to make for the wife and I tonight. I want to try something different besides the standard ribs, burgers and so on. Some sort of chicken maybe? Any good appetizer ideas? I need some ideas!
NW IOWA
·

Comments

• hapsterhapster Posts: 6,929
    Try a spatchcocked bird... or maybe some stuffed thighs...
    ·
  • Black_BadgerBlack_Badger Posts: 986
    How about potato bacon bombs. Core a potato and stuff with fixings, replace the ends, wrap in bacon, 400 indirect until potato is soft. Delicious, easy, highly customizable, and oft overlooked. We love em.

Cheers
    B_B
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
    ·
  • I'm doing 2 spatch chick tonight, with fresh corn on the cob. My first two spatches, wish me luck!

GO BLUE!

Springfield, Va

·
  • Philly35Philly35 Posts: 589
    I went with the yardbird. I decided to do it beer can style since I haven't tried it yet. I've done a few spatchcock though. Here's a before and ill do the after when its done!
    image.jpg 2.3M
    NW IOWA
    ·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,431
    Currently got some moink balls smoking on the Egg.
    XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio
    ·