Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

What to cook tonight?

I'm having a hard time deciding what to make for the wife and I tonight. I want to try something different besides the standard ribs, burgers and so on. Some sort of chicken maybe? Any good appetizer ideas? I need some ideas!
NW IOWA
·

Comments

• hapsterhapster Posts: 6,014
    Try a spatchcocked bird... or maybe some stuffed thighs...
    ·
  • Black_BadgerBlack_Badger Posts: 893
    How about potato bacon bombs. Core a potato and stuff with fixings, replace the ends, wrap in bacon, 400 indirect until potato is soft. Delicious, easy, highly customizable, and oft overlooked. We love em.

Cheers
    B_B
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
    ·
  • I'm doing 2 spatch chick tonight, with fresh corn on the cob. My first two spatches, wish me luck!

GO BLUE!

Springfield, Va

·
  • Philly35Philly35 Posts: 514
    I went with the yardbird. I decided to do it beer can style since I haven't tried it yet. I've done a few spatchcock though. Here's a before and ill do the after when its done!
    image.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
    NW IOWA
    ·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 1,838
    Currently got some moink balls smoking on the Egg.
    XL BGE and Mini Max in Cincinnati, Ohio

·