Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

What to cook tonight?

I'm having a hard time deciding what to make for the wife and I tonight. I want to try something different besides the standard ribs, burgers and so on. Some sort of chicken maybe? Any good appetizer ideas? I need some ideas!

• hapsterhapster Posts: 7,267
    Try a spatchcocked bird... or maybe some stuffed thighs...
  • Black_BadgerBlack_Badger Posts: 1,127
    How about potato bacon bombs. Core a potato and stuff with fixings, replace the ends, wrap in bacon, 400 indirect until potato is soft. Delicious, easy, highly customizable, and oft overlooked. We love em.

Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
  • mgoblue0484mgoblue0484 Posts: 107
    I'm doing 2 spatch chick tonight, with fresh corn on the cob. My first two spatches, wish me luck!

GO BLUE!

Springfield, Va

• Philly35Philly35 Posts: 640
    I went with the yardbird. I decided to do it beer can style since I haven't tried it yet. I've done a few spatchcock though. Here's a before and ill do the after when its done!
    image.jpg 2.3M
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,868
    Currently got some moink balls smoking on the Egg.
    XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio